Recent Stories
Don't Leave Money on the Table: Claim Your Travel Entitlements
Most Marines who separate or retire from the Marine Corps rate travel entitlements (per diem and transportation allowances) from their final permanent duty station to their home of selection or home of record. But in 2014, only 29% of the Marines who left the Marine Corps submitted a final separation travel claim. The average payment for submitted claims was over $2,300. What could you do with an extra $2,300 after separation?

Claiming your travel entitlements is simple. Marines only need to complete DD Form 1351-2 and e-mail or snail mail it to their last servicing Disbursing/Finance Office, as indicated below.

Don’t leave money on the table. File your final travel claim! To learn more about travel entitlements contact your local Disbursing Office/Finance Office or the Transition Readiness and Personal Financial Management Programs.

Camp Pendleton
Disbursing Officer
Attn: Disbursing Officer
Box 555607    
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055 

Camp Lejeune
Commanding General
ATTN:  Disbursing Office
2d Marine Logistics Group
PSC Box 20002
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0002 

MCB Quantico
Finance Office
P.O. Box 206
Quantico, VA 22134

MCRD San Diego
MCRD Finance Office
1500 Russell Ave
Ste #2
San Diego, CA 92140

MCRD Parris Island
Finance Office 
P.O. Box 19640
Parris Island, SC 29905-9640 

Commanding Officer
MCBH Finance Office
P.O. Box 63062
MCBH Kaneohe, HI 96863   

Disbursing Office
Headquarters Regiment
3d Marine Logistics Group
Unit 38405
FPO, AP 96373-8405
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Outdated Browser